Monday, October 02, 2006

Bag For Life


Take it from me. If you ever need a protective leather case for your gadget, Vaja is the way to go. These are the people that make excellent quality leather cases for PDAs, cellphones, smartphones and even digital cameras. I ordered my first Vaja case for my second-generation iPod as soon as I bought the player in 2004 and after more than two years of use, my iPod still looks as good as new - even if it has been overtaken by the latest offerings from Apple. I even have one for my Treo 650 which I have used for over a year.

The best thing about Vaja cases is that they are not mass-produced. It is made upon receiving your order and you are able to customise your very own leather case with the colours you like. With any luck (or your odd sense of colours), you may own a case which no one else in the world has. As such, expect some waiting time as it is made in and shipped from Argentina.

Having said that, I am thrilled that they have decided to produce a line of messenger bag. Although they do not come cheap (US$380 a pop - excluding shipping), I still think it is well worth the money. With a little tender loving care, these bags will last a lifetime.

Well done, Vaja!

No comments: